World Travel Market Africa 2020 is set to be the biggest edition of the African continent’s leading B2BTravel Trade show yet, thanks to a host of exciting innovations, hyper-focused events, and opportunity- enabling partnerships. Bigger than ever, here are just some of the reasons why WTM Africa 2020 is a must-attend this April.
– More than 6 200 visitors and travel professionals attend
– Over 738 exhibiting companies, representing 100 countries
– Over 1 000 registered buyers
– An array of high-profile speakers and world-class experts confirmed for more than 300 seminars/sessions
– The growth of Travel Forward focusing on the technology trends for the industry
– EQUAL Africa makes its debut, bringing together travel suppliers and buyers as well as lifestyle brands targeting the LGBTQ+ community
– Introducing the ASATA Travel Agents’ Academy in Partnership with WTM Africa geared towards Travel Agents training and growth
– The inaugural WTM African Travel and Tourism Awards celebrating and the honoring the stars of African tourism and the stories behind their journeys.