Cape Town Etc gifted you, a one night stay at HaesFarm, a visit to Panthera Africa and a Pilates class too
Enjoy the special beauty of HaesFarm, a 40 hectare organic lifestyle fynbos farm, situated in the middle of the Overberg region, close to Stanford, with spectacular views all the way to the ocean.
The farm is a sustainable, off the grid, recycling destination that offers an abundance of activities for leisure and enjoyment. Less than two hours drive from Cape Town, it is exactly where you need to be to unwind and relax.
- The prize offers you a chance to Slow down in Stanford and experience a taste of village life in this heritage village on the Cape Whale Coast.
- It includes one nights accommodation at Haesfarm (subject to availability after 15 January 2018 and before 31 May 2018), must be booked beforehand, for 2 adults, including breakfast).
- It also includes a free Educational Visit to Panthera Africa for 2 adults, and a free Pilates session with Lana Ackerman for 2 adults.
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below. How far is HaesFarm from Cape Town? (Find the answer in the copy).
2. Like and share this post.
3. Tag the person you would take with you.
Terms and conditions:
*winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to the prize validity date, winners are required to claim their prize by 1 January 2018 at 12pm
* This prize is not transferable for cash, and must be booked beforehand. Prize to be redeemed by 31 May 2018, and to be taken in conjunction, not separately.
* Transport to and from the accommodation is for your own cost.