- This event has passed.
The Great South African Gin Festival
June 28 @ 7:00 pm - June 29 @ 10:00 pm
South Africa’s biggest gin festival, The Great South African Gin Festival, is landing in Cape Town on June 28 for two days of gin heaven. Guests are invited to indulge in a huge selection of gins from around the world, whilst being entertained by live cocktail demos, talks from industry experts, and live acoustic music.
Gin enthusiasts can expect the following:
– 100 different gins from around the world
– The best brands showcasing their gin (and offering samples)
– The opportunity for you to purchase your favourite bottles
– Live cocktail demos, talks, and presentations from the experts
– Live entertainment from the finest acoustic acts
– Free ‘Book of Gin’ for everyone who attends
– Free gin glass for everyone who attends
The ‘Book of Gin’ contains everything guests need to know about their favourite spirit and some information about every gin showcased at the event. There will also be a free gin class on offer. As well as this, organisers of the event believe that everyone who attends the festival deserves their very own branded gin glass, completely free.
This event will be held at The Castle of Good Hope. There are three different sessions available to attend, each session is four hours long and costs R220. Choose your session and book your tickets accordingly.
Friday June 28 7pm – 11pm
Saturday June 29 1pm – 5pm
Saturday June 29 6pm – 10pm
Over 18’s only. Guests will need to show proof of age when entering this event.