September means spring is here and Louisvale has cooked up a delicious way to celebrate the blooming season. A five-course gourmet menu awaits at this spectacular Stellenbosch wine farm between 12pm and 3pm on Sunday, September 5.
The menu has been carefully curated by Executive Chef, Kirstie du Toit to create a sensational and memorable taste experience that will linger longer than just a sunny spring afternoon.
Here’s a rundown of the delicious journey that awaits:
- Fisherman’s Pie
- Smoked Snoek, Prawns, Herb Cheese, Peas, Dill and Garlic Potato
- Paired with a Louisvale Unwooded Chardonnay
- Smoked Pork Loin
- Dijon Mustard Rub, Sweet Potato Puree, Brussel Sprouts, Cranberries and Apple Syrup
- Paired with a Louisvale Chardonnay
- Mulled Wine Sorbet with Frozen Blueberries
- Leg of Lamb
- Creamy Potato Mash, Honey Ginger Carrots, Green Beans, Grilled Onions and Mint Pesto
- Paired with a Louisvale Dominique
- Chocolate & Ginger Mousse
- Orange Crumb, Spiced Cranberry Ice Cream and Candied Orange
- Paired with a Louisvale Chardonnay Brut
With Wine @ R450
Without Wine @ R325
Treat yourself and book a table at Louisvale wine farm – “where the mountains meet the sky, and the food meets the eye.”
Booking is essential due to limited capacity and social distancing protocols.
NB: Unfortunately, wine tasting is not available on special event days and Sundays.
For bookings, kindly contact Mouton – [email protected]
For upcoming events, please keep an eye on their events page.