Capetonians love a good bargain and deliciously fresh produce. So, what happens when you mix thrifting with an incredible sustainable market experience? You get to enjoy all the best vegan treats and quality thrifting goodies with the Vegan Thrift Market.
Circle the 6 March on your calendars because this is going to be a winner! Hosted at The Range in Tokai, @vegangoodsmarket and @thriftfest are coming together to bring you the ultimate sustainable experience that you won’t soon forget. Eager shoppers have the chance to peruse the aisles and shop for a range of delicious groceries before fueling up on some mouth-watering food and drinks to help you indulge your inner shopaholic.
Food and drinks aren’t the only things available for purchase. Vendors are looking to usher you into the world of cruelty-free products and services with a variety of body products and thrifting goods to tickle your tastebuds.
We don’t need to tell you how beneficial checking out this market will be, but in case you’re not convinced, here are a few things you can expect when enjoying this experience.
- A whole lot of vegan products, including food and beverages (both sweet and savoury).
- Local, handcrafted & cruelty-free home and body products.
- Beat the heat with all the shade and seating available.
- Don’t shake your fist in frustration when finding parking as there’s plenty available.
- Wine and beer lovers have the chance to try some vegan-friendly options.
- What’s a market and Sunday stroll without views!
- Doggos are welcome
- Good vibezzzz guaranteed.
Make sure you’ve brought your appetite and wallet because it’s going to be a good one!
- Date: 6 March 2022
- Time: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Location: The Range, Tokai
Picture: Vegan Goods Market