Cape Town is known for sunny blue skies, unique cloud formations and spectacular views of Table Mountain. It would make sense that on Friday 13th, the sun would disappear and hide the mountains. It’s a different side of Cape Town altogether, but beautiful nonetheless.
To celebrate World Travel Market Africa, hosted annually at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town Helicopters offered a bird’s eye view of the city. Truth is, there is no better way to experience the Mother City. And if you’re in the travel business, or enjoy traveling then you must pay attention to one of the biggest travel events in the country.
Here are 5 reasons why you should attend World Travel Market:
1. Make the right contacts. WTM Africa is the meeting place for the African travel industry. In 2017 WTM facilitated 8,905 pre-scheduled meetings and an incredible amount of US$ 365,950,813 business.
2. WTM Africa 2018 focuses on both inbound and outbound travel within Africa, offering attendees a comprehensive exhibition that brings together both aspects of the travel industry.
3. A host of international speakers from across the globe will focus on pertinent topics and travel trends affecting the modern travel industry.
4. Local and international digital influencers will be on hand to help you learn more about how to further your marketing objectives through online platforms and partnerships.
5. Those attending will experience the culture, hospitality and cuisine with each hosting exhibitor offering something unique. Relax and experience different food and drink from 4:30pm on Wednesday 18 April.
World Trade Market is on from 18-20 April 2018.
Pictures: Nidha Narrandes