A pod of at least 50 humpback whales were captured on footage in Moullie Point. A list of SA’s most expensive school’s for 2022 has people shocked, and a cyclist’s story sparked others to remain vigilant after an attack along Constantia Nek saw his bike stolen. These are some of the tales part of our top-ten most-read stories for the week. Have a peek.
10. A cyclist was attacked along Constantia Nek, and his bike was stolen.
Cyclists encouraged to remain vigilant after rider was attacked along Constantia Nek
9. Mr Musk officially owns no home in his pursuit of ‘freedom’ from assets.
8. The father of the three young girls who were murdered, allegedly by their mother, has returned back to South Africa.
The terrible alleged murder story has now resurfaced again.
7. After 20 months of stagnancy, United Airlines has resumed direct flights between Cape Town and New York.
United Airlines resume direct flights between Cape Town and New York after a 20-month hiatus
6. A matric celebration turned to tragedy after five people were shot and injured in Tafelsig.
Five people shot and injured at matric celebration in Cape Town
5. There’s a little muso in our midst capturing audiences, and he’s a Capetonian who goes by ‘Minor Mozart.’
WATCH: Cape Town’s nine-year-old musical genius stuns audience
4. Percy Montgomery, former Springbok legend has launched his very own Agave spirit Brand.
WATCH: Former Springbok Percy Montgomery launches his own Agave spirit!
3. If we ever needed a reminder of how much we have to protect in terms of our ocean life – these videos are exactly that.
WATCH: Two videos of Cape Town’s abundant ocean life go viral
2. South Africa’s list of the most expensive schools for 2022 shows just how much prestigious education costs in our country.
These are the most expensive schools in the country for 2022
1. A video captured a sight that many can only dream of – a pod of at least 50 Humpback whales, spotted just off Moullie Point’s coast.
WATCH: A pod of 50+ Humpback whales off the coast of Cape Town