A pod of at least 50 humpback whales were captured on footage in Moullie Point. A list of SA’s most expensive school’s for 2022 has people shocked, and a cyclist’s story sparked others to remain vigilant after an attack along Constantia Nek saw his bike stolen. These are some of the tales part of our top-ten most-read stories for the week. Have a peek.
10. A cyclist was attacked along Constantia Nek, and his bike was stolen.
9. Mr Musk officially owns no home in his pursuit of ‘freedom’ from assets.
8. The father of the three young girls who were murdered, allegedly by their mother, has returned back to South Africa.
The terrible alleged murder story has now resurfaced again.
7. After 20 months of stagnancy, United Airlines has resumed direct flights between Cape Town and New York.
6. A matric celebration turned to tragedy after five people were shot and injured in Tafelsig.
5. There’s a little muso in our midst capturing audiences, and he’s a Capetonian who goes by ‘Minor Mozart.’
4. Percy Montgomery, former Springbok legend has launched his very own Agave spirit Brand.
3. If we ever needed a reminder of how much we have to protect in terms of our ocean life – these videos are exactly that.
2. South Africa’s list of the most expensive schools for 2022 shows just how much prestigious education costs in our country.
1. A video captured a sight that many can only dream of – a pod of at least 50 Humpback whales, spotted just off Moullie Point’s coast.