We are less than 10 days away from kicking off the Cape Town Cannabis Expo, presented by JuicyFields and it’s going to be one of the biggest yet.
Here’s what you can expect at the Cape Town Cannabis Expo – The Expo Hall, The Stage, The JuicyFields Freedom Festival, The Shroom Expo, The Cannabis Food market and the Private Smoking Lounge
The Expo Hall at The Cannabis Expo features over 150 exhibitors representing the full spectrum of the cannabis Industry:
- Cannabis, CBD and Hemp products including: Tinctures, Sprays, Vapes, Creams, Balms, Clothing, Pet treats and much more
- Growers, farmers, industry bodies
- Growing equipment, fertilisers, nutrients and irrigation (for personal home grows to commercial operations)
- Extraction equipment and techniques
- Genetic Consulting
- Research, compliance, regulatory and legal
- Health, wellness and cosmetics
- Medical and pharmaceuticals
- Education, training and recruitment
- Funding providers for cannabis businesses
- Software providers for cannabis operations
- Smoking and vaping paraphernalia like vapes, pipes, bongs, papers, blunts, flavours and crushers
This is the largest comprehensive cannabis convention to take place in Africa, with global industry leaders and local government representatives from across the region presenting talks and taking part in moderated panel discussions every hour on The Stage throughout Thursday and Friday. For the full schedule please visits the website here.
Visitors are able to take part in the Q&A session at the end of each presentation.
They have some fantastic panel discussions lined up for on topics ranging from South Africa Moving Forward – Cannabis Bill & Latest Developments, Risks and Opportunities, Cannabis And Covid-19 – Science or Hype?, Women in Cannabis , 2022 Cannabis Trends & Predictions and Green intelligence. For the full schedule please visits the website here.
Informative talks and presentations from industry experts take place on the stage every 10 minutes throughout Saturday and Sunday.
Featured talks and key topics on each day can be viewed here
The JuicyFields Freedom Festival:
The JuicyFields Freedom Festival is the ultimate event for cannabis enthusiasts, providing a vibrant outdoor festival environment where visitors, delegates and exhibitors at The Cannabis Expo congregate throughout the 4 days. The JuicyFields Freedom Festival includes a Festival Stage hosting popular bands, artists and DJs throughout the event, comfy relaxation areas and catering spaces including The Cannabis Food Market where visitors can browse and enjoy the latest in cannabis-infused and cannabis-inspired culinary delights. The festival is accessible at no charge to all visitors, delegates and exhibitors who attend The Cannabis Expo. Look out for 5FM DJ Roger Goode, Morgan Beatbox, Timo ODV and Cinimin (Kyle Cassim) to name a few..
The Cannabis Food Market:
With a wide range of cannabis-infused foods and drinks on offer, visitors can choose to indulge and treat their palates while enjoying a cannabidiol buzz. Enjoy everything from CBD infused dips and sauces, CBD pancakes, CBD slushes, CBD icecream, CBD desserts and treats, CBD Energy Drinks, CBD samosas and quiches, Hemp Kombucha, CBD nuts and Canna Coffee
There will also be a food stand serving wraps, quesadillas, fries and wings and even sushi with both stands offering the option of CBD infusion.
There will also be a stunning main bar offering CBD infused beers, gin and tonics and shots.
Smoke ‘em if you Got ‘em!
A private space has been created at The Cannabis Expo where you can legally enjoy cannabis products in the heart of Cape Town. Take a break from the exhibitor stands and the festival and blaze up a joint or enjoy edibles in a comfortable private lounge.
The Shroom Expo (inside The Cannabis Expo):
The Shroom Expo, inside The Cannabis Expo, includes exhibitor stands and will be featuring local and international industry experts discussing a range of psilocybin mushroom and psychedelic-related topics. Refer to schedules here.
- Where: GrandWest
- When: 24 – 27 March 2022
- Time: 10am – 6pm (Sunday they close at 4pm)
Day pass – R150 pre-sale|200 at the door. This includes a one day access to The Cannabis Expo, Food Market and JuicyFields Freedom Festival
VIP delegate ticket – R990 pre-sale|R1 490 at the door.
- 4-day access to The Cannabis Expo, Food Market and JuicyFields Freedom Festival
- VIP Seating at All Panel Discussions and Presentations
- Exclusive Access to The Delegate’s VIP Area – Networking & Business Spaces, Dedicated VIP Catering Area
- Delegate VIP Profile on Whova – Official convention app, allowing you to connect with & set up meetings with other Delegates, Speakers & Exhibitors
- Attend the Official Networking Cocktail Hour, 6-7PM on Thursday and Friday at the expo
- Attend the JuicyFields Official VIP After-Party
Tickets are on sale now at TheCannabisExpo.co.za or here.
Get lost and found in ‘The Wood Between the Worlds’ at Organik Love Project
Picture: Facebook / The Cannabis Expo