If you’re looking to have the most-wholesome Sunday possible, the Vegan Goods Market in Tokai happening this Sunday has your name on it!
Get your groceries, good food, drinks as well as home and body products from a wonderful variety of small businesses that are all beyond excited to share their cruelty-free products and services with you.
Take a pique at previous enjoyment:
View this post on Instagram
What you can look forward to experiencing:
- A wide variety of delicious vegan food & beverages (sweet and savory, the best of both worlds).
- Local, handcrafted & cruelty-free home & body products.
- Lots of shade and seating (as we know, summer is back with a bang).
- Ample parking facilities (so you don’t have to worry about weaving into obscure spots).
- Play stations and games for the kiddies (all supervised!)
- A bar with vegan-friendly wines and beers.
- Beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and vineyards.
- Animal adoption + fostering opportunities.
- Last but not least, immaculate vibes.
Bonus: Your Doggos are welcome!
Notes on the doggos as per the Vegan Good Market:
“We love having the doggies at our space, but we ask that you please abide by these 6 rules to make your furry companion’s visit to the market a good experience for everyone”
- Dogs are not allowed in the main market marquee as they need to be kept away from food, fresh produce, plants and other home & body products.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Dogs must be kept under control and by their human companion’s side at all times.
- Please be aware of your furry companion’s temperament at the market when in contact with other dogs and people.
- Be considerate – not everyone loves dogs and some people are allergic to animals.
- Don’t forget to clean up if your furry companion has made a little mess.
They further note:
“We always suggest bringing a buddy who can sit/walk with your doggie while you browse and vice versa.
Out of consideration of your health, the health of your fellow market attendees as well as the health of our vendors, please make sure to read through and adhere to the safety measures when joining us.”
- When: Sunday, November 14
- Where: Vegan Goods Market, The Range, Tokai (Entrance is on Orpen Road.)
- Time: 10:00am- 3:00pm
- Cost: Entry is free
Keep up with information via their socials!
Picture: Vegan Goods Market