D’Aria Winery is literally turning up the heat and adding some spice to their award-winning wines. Get out of your culinary comfort zone and head down to D’Aria Winery for yet another all new wine pairing.
Also read: A ‘burgerlicious’ wine pairing with D’Aria Wine Estate
Nestled in the luscious Durbanville Wine Valley, this popular wine estate is spicing things up this winter by offering a wine pairing like no other.
“A spicy and hot twist” offering the D’Aria samosa (a beloved classic) and the award-winning wines of the estate straight to your table. A great combination, for those who enjoy a little heat and bite on the palate.
These are their wide selection of mouth-watering samoosa and wine pairings, including the following:
- The Songbird Sauvignon Blanc with a snoek samoosa & homemade aioli
- The D’Aria Blush Rosé with a chicken jalapeño cheese samoosa & chipotle dipping sauce
- The Cape Minstrel Pinotage with a spiced beef samoosa & classic fruit chutney
Will you be visiting their Tasting Room to give their new delicious samoosa and wine pairing a try?
- Mondays to Fridays: 10:00am to 18:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am to 17:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am to 17:00pm
A nice spicy twist not to be missed out, with the last pairing served at 16:30pm on weekdays and at 16:00pm on weekends.
- Cost: R100 per person
- Location: M13 Tygerberg Valley Road, Durbanville
Head down to D’Aria Winery for a wine and oyster festival, like no other!
Picture: D’Aria Winery/ Facebook