D’Aria Winery is literally turning up the heat and adding some spice to their award-winning wines. Get out of your culinary comfort zone and head down to D’Aria Winery for yet another all new wine pairing.
Nestled in the luscious Durbanville Wine Valley, this popular wine estate is spicing things up this winter by offering a wine pairing like no other.
“A spicy and hot twist” offering the D’Aria samosa (a beloved classic) and the award-winning wines of the estate straight to your table. A great combination, for those who enjoy a little heat and bite on the palate.
These are their wide selection of mouth-watering samoosa and wine pairings, including the following:
- The Songbird Sauvignon Blanc with a snoek samoosa & homemade aioli
- The D’Aria Blush Rosé with a chicken jalapeño cheese samoosa & chipotle dipping sauce
- The Cape Minstrel Pinotage with a spiced beef samoosa & classic fruit chutney
Will you be visiting their Tasting Room to give their new delicious samoosa and wine pairing a try?
- Mondays to Fridays: 10:00am to 18:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am to 17:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am to 17:00pm
A nice spicy twist not to be missed out, with the last pairing served at 16:30pm on weekdays and at 16:00pm on weekends.
- Cost: R100 per person
- Location: M13 Tygerberg Valley Road, Durbanville
Picture: D’Aria Winery/ Facebook