Do you prefer a negroni? or a Mai Tai? Enjoy a Cosmopolitan or do you love a classic martini – shaken not stirred?
On Saturday, February 29, 2020 South Africa’s Biggest Cocktail Festival comes to Cape Town with a stellar line-up with electronic acts like Pascal & Pearce, Strange Loving & live acts like Yanga Sobetwa, Jarrad Ricketts. With 15 pop-up bars, cocktail-lovers can enjoy the best of local spirits and trendy drinks in a grand street party with over 30 spirit brands like Cruz Vodka, Galliano, Jim Beam, Passoã, Leonista Karoo Agave, Hendricks Gin, Tequila Patron, Absolut Vodka, Bacardi Rum, Sierra Tequila, Duchess G&T, Monin, Tanqueray and more featured in other editions.
The festival’s theme is “Grand White Street Party” and SA Cocktail Festival 2020 offers organised tastings and the opportunity to learn insider secrets to making top-quality drinks at home. The festival is stepping up the educational and informational aspect of creating cocktails with Masterclasses by some of the top bartenders in and around Cape Town. Each class will accommodate 15–20 attendees per session, book your spot ASAP!
Cocktail enthusiasts can also look forward to guest shifts with bartenders in bars across the city.
The SA Cocktail Festival 2020 offers:
– Cocktail Masterclasses: Learn the art of cocktail making, get information about the
origins of the brand and future cocktail trends.
– Amazing food and spirits pairings, for a full culinary experience.
– Flair Bartenders, Mixologists and Brand experts telling you more about Cocktail Trends.
– Casino-style entertainment
– Live music, electronic beats: an impressive line-up of local South African bands & DJs
such as Yanga Sobetwa, Jarrad Ricketts, Pascal & Pearce, Strange Loving and more.
– A week-long SA Cocktail Week cocktail journey can be enjoyed by attendees filled with
cocktail experiences, food , events and more.
After all those tantalizing cocktails, the mood and ambiance are all set for an awesome FESTIVAL!
SA Cocktail Week will be hosting a flash sale on tickets soon:
Cost: R150 (flash sale) | R195 – R275 (next phases)
Where: Corner of Loop & Waterkant (open street), Cape Town