The South African International Tattoo Convention is back. This year, 80 international tattoo artists will contribute to this big three-day event. Visitors can look forward to a showcase of the world-class tattooing, new and exciting cultures and people, and a good time.
The convention will be hosted at The Lookout V&A. This venue boasts a free-flowing open space, a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor, as well as scenic views of Cape Town. The venue also allows for a larger variety in food and beverages, an ocean-facing bar as well as a Beer Garden.
All the tattoo artists will be positioned at the heart of the show.
The following rules apply at the Convention:
– No under 18’s may be tattooed without the expressed consent of a parent or guardian.
– No children under the age of five years old are allowed to enter for hygiene reasons.
– Pregnant women will not be tattooed.
– No intoxicated individuals may be tattooed.
– Tattoos must be paid in cash directly to your tattoo artist.
– An event ticket does not include a tattoo.
– If you are receiving a tattoo, you will need to purchase an event ticket.
Purchase your ticket here.
Friday Ticket R195
Saturday Ticket R280
Sunday Ticket R240
Weekend Ticket R590 – *includes a collector’s pin
23 March 2108 – 17:00pm –22:00pm
24 March 2018– 11:00am – 22:00pm
25 March 2018– 11:00am – 21:00pm