Situated just outside Bonnievale in the picturesque Robertson Wine Valley lies the historical Weltevrede Estate, the Jonker family wine estate whose rich heritage extends an impressive four generations. The farm was aptly named ‘Weltevrede’ by founder Klaas Jonker in 1912, meaning ‘well-satisfied’. The setting alone inspires this inward contentment as do the superb wines which hail from it.
Weltevrede Wine Estate has two new additions to their Simplicity collection: Lemon Zest unwooded chardonnay and Turkish Delight rosé.
This collection is unpretentious, striking, fresh, and relevant; the wines make sense simply by looking at the bottle. On the outside, the uncluttered, clear-cut and stylish labels draw attention to these wines, which have robust and bold flavours.
How to enter:
Simply enter your details on the form below so we can contact you if you’re one of our lucky winners.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on December 7 by 8pm
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or email and cellphone number provided
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Winners must be over the age of 18 and will be required to produce their ID on prize collection
– No transport will be provided to Perdeberg Winery
– Entrants must live in Cape Town.