Established in 1989 on 125 hectares (312 acres) of Walker Bay’s prime viticultural land, Bouchard Finlayson Vineyard and Winery is a small cellar dedicated to the quality production of Pinot noir, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
One lucky winner will win a wine tasting and a deli platter for 2 people and 6 wines from their award-winning range. The deli platter is served on wooden boards made from old barrels, and laden with: Salami, mild Gruberg cheese, Colby cheese, ciabatta, estate olive oil, olives, olive tapenade and mixed nuts – served on the terrace overlooking the vineyards, in the romance of the cellar or next to a crackling fire in winter. Receive a gift box with three of our award-winning wines – our latest released flagship Galpin Peak Pinot Noir 2016, Missionvale Chardonnay 2016 and Walker Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2018.
How to enter:
Simply enter your details on the form below so we can contact you if you’re one of our lucky winners.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on December 10 by 9am
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Winners must be over the age of 18 and will be required to produce their ID on prize collection
– No transport is provided to the Bouchard Finlayson Vineyard and Winery.