Celebrate this New Year’s Day with live music, braai and the stunning surrounds of Mont Rochelle. What better way to spend the first day of 2020 than in traditional South African style with the first braai of the year and live music in the beautiful surrounds of Franschhoek?
For one day only Mont Rochelle’s Country Kitchen will have live music throughout the day from local band Ozone and will be turning up the heat with a quintessential South African braai feast. Four lucky guests are really in for a treat with dishes such as whole karoo lamb on the spit, traditional South African boerewors, seared yellowfin tuna loin and much more. Ozone has a blues and soul feel and brings a touch of originality to the cover songs they perform making for a great accompaniment to Country Kitchen’s relaxed dining experience.
Prize details: One lucky reader will win four tickets to the New Year’s Day braai at Mont Rochelle on January 1, 2020. Congratulations Nabilah Fredericks!
How to enter:
Fill out the form below and answer the following question. On what day is the braai held?
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced by 8.15am on December 4.
– Winners will be contacted via details provided on the form.
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– No transport is included.
– The voucher braai is valid for up to 4 people
– The voucher can be used only at Country Kitchen on New Year’s Day – January 1, 2020
– Drinks are excluded and must be paid for separately
By entering this competition the prize winner accepts the terms and conditions.
Picture: Facebook/Mont Rochelle