This year marks the 15th anniversary of the famed Wacky Wine Weekend Festival. With produce from over thirty-five wineries in Ashton, Bonnie, McGregor and Robertson region, who will be opening their cellar doors to showcase the finest vintages in the Roberston Wine Valley. The well established, Wacky Wine Weekend takes place from 31 May to 3 June 2018.
What to expect over the Wacky Wine Weekend:
Pairings and interactive tastings
Food stalls with hearty country cuisine
Fun activities for children complete the well-rounded entertainment experience.
Tickets are available at Webtickets at R200 per person.
The official festival website www.wackywineweekend.com will explain the festival ins and outs in greater detail, and list accommodation and several transport options.
Taste the lifestyle at this years Wacky Wine Weekend
One lucky reader will win two tickets (valued at R400) to Wacky Wine Weekend.
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below. How many years has Wacky Wine Weekend around for? (Find the answer in the copy).
2. Tell us who you would take with you to Wacky Wine Weekend.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winner will be announced on Friday, April 20.
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram.
– Winners are required to claim their prize by April 26 at 12pm or another winner will be drawn.
– Prizes are not transferable or refundable and cannot be exchanged for money.
– Transport will NOT be provided for this prize.
– Prizes are to be collected from the Robertson Wine Valley offices on 2 Reitz Street, Robertson and will not be couriered to winners. Vouchers will be emailed.