This competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winners. Have the best time grooving!
Nothing compares to a Cape Town summer, and there’s hardly a better way to spend warmer days than at a music festival. We Love Summer (WLS) is ready to pump up this festival season. Are you?
Blue Rock Waterski Resort, located near Sir Lowry’s Pass, is about an hour’s drive from the city. This will be WLS’s next stomping ground. The ultimate “summer camp” vibes for grownups: get ready to party and play on 26 November 2022.
We’re giving away two sets of two tickets to two lucky readers. Now, that’s funky! This competition closes on 22 November 2022 at 2pm. Winners will be contacted via Instagram DM.
You’ll need to head over to our Instagram page for this one. Then:
- Share our latest WLS reel to your personal Instagram story and tag @capetownetc and @welovesummerofficial.
- Follow @capetownetc and @welovesummerofficial on Instagram.
- Tag your dancing partner in the comments section of the reel.
Here’s the reel:
View this post on Instagram
About We Love Summer’s “Paradise Beach”:
- More than just the music – come ready to play.
- Think: summer camp for adults.
- Paradise is only 45 minutes from the city centre.
- Come for the jol, not for the wait. No queues.
- The Blue Rock water is an oasis. Pack your bikinis and boardies.
- Enjoy a space to be yourself and know you’re safe.
- Security is taken seriously.
- Broadcasting the rugby and World Cup.
- One of the only events where you can actually swim.
- The best music that is fun, you can dance to, and is diverse.
- An awe-inspiring, themed stage.
- Plus, a second stage for a totally different vibe.
- Meet the best people in Cape Town.
- Delicious food trucks.
- Plenty of bars.
- Delicious mixology.
- Chill spaces with hookah.
- Activations and performers.
- Surprises around every corner.
Not keen on waiting? Get tickets:
Tickets are limited, so act swiftly to avoid disappointment. All ticket phases provide the same access at the event.
- Super Early Bird: SOLD OUT
- Early Bird: SOLD OUT
- Summer Bird: SOLD OUT
- Lover Bird: R450
Get your tickets here.
Table service available:
VIP tables will be situated around the dance floor. The total package price is R6,500 and includes:
- Waiter service
- Private table
- 10x tickets
- 1x vodka or gin
- 1x tequila
- 12x mixers
You are allowed to invite friends over to your table, even if they don’t have VIP bands, but the space will be reserved for you, and only you. To book email [email protected]
- Date: 26 November 2022
- Time: 11am to midnight
- Location: Blue Rock Resort, Sir Lowry’s Pass Road, Somerset West.
- Age: This event is strictly 20+.
- Access: IDs will be checked. No ID, no party.
- Parking: This venue has limited parking. Please shuttle or carpool and have at least one designated driver. Do not drink and drive.
- Parking fee: R100 parking fee for all cars with less than four people. All proceeds go to charity. Fill your car, help the planet and parking is free. There will be no fee before 1pm, so arrive early.
Picture: We Love Summer