A fresh haircut is as good as a holiday, some say…
Warren aka Psycho Barber has always been drawn to the power that hair carries.
“I have always had a fascination with the ability to change one’s look or image through hair and particularly men through facial hair. What started as a few risky attempts at cutting friends hair at university, led me to further this mad obsession with hair by taking up barbering as a career.”
Psycho Barber is a bold new venture, taking a step outside the traditional barbershop environment – offering not only the expert quality of a professional barber service but rather an artisanal experience in male grooming.
Classic cuts with modern discipline are the trademark of Psycho Barber.
Address: The Space, Now Showing in 109 Waterkant street, De Waterkant
Open: Until the end of April
Contact: 087 724 6397
Three lucky readers will win one grooming session to the value of R500 each. This includes a haircut and a shave or a beard trim and a coffee (complimentary) or a drink (craft beer, Bourbon or Bourbon cocktail).
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below. Where is Psycho Barber situated? (Find the answer in the copy).
Terms and conditions:
– Grooming sessions are non-refundable
– To redeem the session you need to be 18 years and older
– Transport is not included
– With “Psycho Barber” being a pop-up barber, grooming sessions are valid until the end of April 2018, after which it will expire.
– The winner will be announced on Thursday, March 29.
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram.
– Winners are required to claim their prize by April 5 at 12pm or another winner will be drawn.
– Prizes cannot be exchanged for money.