A group of scientists, storytellers, journalists and filmmakers have uncovered some truly mind-blowing wonders in the undersea forests of the Cape. Seven new species and over 40 new animal behaviours were uncovered through a tracking method developed by Craig Foster, co-founder of the Sea-Change Trust.
During his 8-year break from filmmaking, Craig Foster has spent most of his time immersed in the unusual marine wilderness that hides beneath the waters of Cape Town. Foster has now compiled a book to showcase the beauty of this seldom seen landscape.
Published by Quivertree Publications, the book will be available from October 2018.
One lucky reader will win their very own copy of Sea Change Primal Joy and the art of underwater tracking delivered to their home.
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below. Who are the publishers of Sea Change?
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on Tuesday, 30 October at 12pm
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize by November 2 at 12pm or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money