It’s happened again. Justin has revisited his 2016 dreadlock look and, naturally, Twitter has been on fire. Yes, we’re here for the comments.
The situation as posted by @PopFactions
The overall reactions were a combination of:
Fans not being too happy
Or people comparing the dreds to Grinch Fingers
While some global reactions speculated about Justin trying to be J Cole, with conversations circulating around cultural appropriation, South African’s were much more light hearted in their responses.
Instead of resorting to negativity or hate speech, locals were left trying to solve a mystery. We just wanted to figure out where we’re placing Mr Biebs in our country.
Here are some of the comments.
1.The true story of Justin Bieber
2. This entire thread. Where are Justin’s honest origins?
4. Yeah that’s it
5. Justin Brakpan
6. People are concerned
7. Pretoria has entered the chat
8. @Benoni are you gonna take this?
9. Maybe Justin just wants to go ice-skating at North Gate
10. Someone should check on Hailey