Wilderer is South Africa’s first and most awarded craft distillery and host to two authentic German-Italian restaurants in the heart of the Cape Winelands.
This not-to-be-missed event promises a fun-filled day with many activities like traditional German games where fantastic prizes will be up for grabs, including a best-dressed competition.
So dust off your lederhosen, dirndl and come and enjoy live music, with the band Die Wurstzipfel that will keep you entertained. And of course, feast on authentic German food, with a traditional Oktoberfest menu.
Wash it down with ice-cold craft beer, from CBC Beer on tap to even Wilderer Schnaps, for those who enjoy a stronger boozy kick.
- Venue: La Grapperia, Spice Route
- Location: Suid-Agter-Paarl Road, Southern Paarl, Paarl
- Time: 10am to 6pm
- Date: Saturday, 24 September 2022
- Live band: 12.30pm to 15.30pm
- Bookings only: Email: [email protected] or alternatively, you can book online
Picture: La Grapperia Pizza and Bistro/Facebook