Gym Wizards in Pinelands invites all the little ones to join their Gymnastics and Parkour Holiday Camp, a fun-filled time of stimulating activities. These very popular camps will give you a safe, convenient way to keep the kids active, engaged and fit during the school holidays.
Gym Wizards, the educational leader in teaching the fundamental tumbling gymnastics skills to children, is an official member of the South African Gymnastics Federation, the Western cape Gymnastics Association and is a Cathsetta Accredited Training Provider.
They emphasise the importance of ‘healthy bodies, healthy mind’ in developing children and therefore communication and cutting-edge teaching methods are vital in their gym schools.
They pride themselves on the relationships of trust that they foster between teachers and their gymnasts since each and every child is important to them. They are committed to developing, supporting and bringing out each child’s inner champion, whether they are highly talented or not.
- The four-hour full morning program is designed for children between ages 4 and 10 years old.
- Parents can drop off their child between 8am and 9am and fetch them again at 1pm.
- Children will be divided into groups according to age.
- Professionally safety certified instructors will be present.
- There is a dedicated children’s gym with trampolines for maximum fun.
- Parents can choose how many camps to enrol their child in.
Each daily camp includes:
- Gymnastics tumbling and trampoline skill clinics, in line with the ability of the children (such as cartwheels, somersaults, and handsprings).
- Ninja classes.
- Fruit and water breaks (bring your own snacks if you’d like something more to eat).
- “Open gym” which is supervised free play.
- Ball skills and games inspiring team spirit.
- Arts and crafts added in, to allow for enough resting time.
- Location: G8, Sunrise Park, Sunrise Cir, Ndabeni, 7405
- Contact: Call 064 603 9021 or 073 976 8577, or email [email protected]
- Website: gymwizards.co.za
There is so much to do and see in Cape Town that it can be difficult to know where to begin. But don’t worry, we’ve got this! Check out our page on things to do in Cape Town with kids for ideas ranging from beaches and zoos to hikes and historical sites.