Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens announced that entry for visitors will be “slightly adjusted” from 1 April 2022.
“Thanks again for your continued support, it’s you that helps our botanical beauty going — and growing!” it said in a statement.
Here are the new fees:
- Standard adult: R210
- Students/learners of 18 years and older from a South African institute (with student card): R50
- All children from 6 to 17 years: R30
- All children under 6 years: Free
- All BotSoc members (with membership card): Free
- South African residents over the age of 60 (with ID): Free on Tuesdays except on public holidays
Discounted fee for South African residents and SADC nationals:
- South African Residents & SADC Nationals 18 years and older (with ID): R90
Discounted fee for African nationals:
- African National Residents 18 years and older (with ID): R130
To claim the discounted entry fee, South African residents can show their ID, a certified paper copy of their ID, an electronic copy of their ID or their driver’s licence.