At last, a hearty Christmas lunch that won’t leave you feeling thirty kilos heavier. The Banting Kitchen have released their Christmas Day lunch menu and it looks to be a treat for both those who are banting and those who aren’t.
Christmas lunch is available from 12:30 – 16:00 at a cost of R450.00 per person and R255 per child.
And if Christmas at The Banting Kitchen wasn’t enough, they are throwing a New Year’s Eve shindig as well. New Year’s Eve tickets can be snapped up at a cost of R750.00 per person including a welcome glass of bubbly, five course dinner, a jukebox and photo booth on the evening and then off to the roof top for the gorgeous display of fireworks across Cape Town’s scenic harbour.
To make your reservation contact [email protected]
The Banting Kitchen has also introduced new lunch options.
· Banting Burger – beef patty, zucchini rosti, guacamole, feta and tomato relish
· Banting Bacon & Avo burger – beef patty, brown mushrooms, avocado, feta and a pomegranate dressing
· Banting sliders – smoked salmon, crème fraiche and tomato, spring onion, parsley and spring onion/ Baby marrow rosti, feta and tomato relish/ Prego steak and tobacco onions
· Grilled smoky halloumi salad – roasted butternut, mixed greens, cocktail tomatoes, pumpkin seeds and olive oil
· Bacon and Avo salad – mixed leaves , sunflower seeds, feta and cocktail tomatoes served with a wholegrain mustard oil
· Watermelon Salad – Watermelon, red onion, mixed leaves, black olives, feta, dried cranberries, cocktail tomatoes served with a red wine vinaigrette