Hefty property price tags are not in short supply in the Mother City. Being one of the most sought after destinations in the world, we’re not surprised. Camps Bay, Clifton and Franschhoek are known for their sky-high property listings, however it appears that Rondebosch is the new kid on the block when it comes to dazzling offers.
Link Property shared some snaps of a home on the market in Rondebosch that’s going for a whopping R11,900,000.
The five-bedroom mansion is located opposite Rondebosch Boys’ High and boasts the “best access to shops, excellent schools, work zones, [and] hospitals.”
According to the retailers, this beautiful home was created by the existing owners many years ago in a contemporary style for today’s living.
- Five bedrooms.
- Three garages.
- Four bathrooms.
- A study.
- Your very own bike storage and training garage with a TV point.
- A patio of extraordinary proportions offering a braai (gas and regular), hot and cold running water, plugs and space for fridges, TV and surround sound.
- All enclosed with secure aluminium shutters and full weather protection.
- The home faces a large pool and garden and is North-facing with its own putting green.
- A wood burning fireplace.
- Underfloor heating in all bedrooms, bathrooms and the kitchen.
- A fully filtered borehole that feeds to the over 1400 square-metre garden.
Check it all out.
Click here to see the listing.