The Blue Collar Foundation – run by chart-topping singer, songwriter Jimmy Nevis – and the Geness Foundation have partnered up during Youth Month to give away five bursaries to deserving South Africans.
The deadline for the bursaries, which are worth R33 000 each is Friday, June 26 so make sure you get your application in on time.
There isn’t a more appropriate time for giving than right now, when South Africa has been dealt one of the biggest blows to its economy due to lockdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Nevis and the Geness Foundation have answered the call for assistance and graciously put together these bursaries for five deserving candidates.
Each bursary is for a Business Administration Services course (NQF level 4 qualification) with iFundi, a SETA-accredited corporate training provider.
Applications can be submitted via this Google Form and the closing date is June 26, 2020.
* Terms and conditions apply
This is an online course; each bursary recipient will receive 30GB of data to assist in completing the course. It is the responsibility of the recipient to have access to a computer or laptop to complete the course as hardware will not be provided by The Blue Collar Foundation or The Geness Foundation.
Minimum selection criteria:
– Applicants must be between the ages of 18 years old and 35 years old;
– Must have obtained a National Senior Certificate (matric certificate) or higher;
– Must be a South African citizen in possession of a South African Identity Document;
– Must meet the entry requirements for the iFundi FET certificate in Business Administration Services (NQF Level 4).