Media personality and estranged husband of Somizi Mhlongo-Motaung , Mohale Motaung has spoken publicly for the first time about the accusations he made regarding Somizi’s abuse toward him throughout their relationship.
In a detailed Instagram post, Mohale highlighted key points about the conversation after sharing his story which was then shared by publication, Sunday World.
- The conversations heard in the audio were ‘privileged’ and were with the producers of Living The Dream With Somizi.
- Mohale trusted that this source would not divulge the details of his story.
- Somizi and Mohale are in the process of a divorce.
- The conversation came about regarding why he didn’t want the details of the divorce to be used in the upcoming season of ‘Living The Dream With Somizi’.
- He did not want the details to be used for financial gain.
- He never imagined that the person he trusted with these details would exploit him.
- He feels stripped of the right he had to tell his story, when he was ready.
- He has also been stripped of his agency.
- He confirms the abuse and notes that “[Somizi] has his conscience to reckon with.”
View this post on Instagram
Picture: Instagram @mohale_77