The weather might be cooling down but the Mother City always brings the heat. It’s been another fabulous week of reads and, as always, we’re making sure you never miss a Cape Town moment. Here are our Top 10 stories of the week:
10. How delicious can you Durbanville?
9. To whom will they answer?
8. Don’t go chasing waterfalls (without us):
7. SA takes the Chocolate Log discontinuation into its own hands:
6. Is your namer plate really yours?
5. Soraya Mohideen reps the Cape flats at Harvard University:
4. It’s all about the moves, really:
3. Eye’s (and wallets) on the prize:
2. Dodging a Kalk Bay catastrophe:
1. Turns out Cape Town smaaks a curry:
Picture: Thali / www.chefswarehouse.co.za