The Table Mountain Aerial Cableway is welcoming the new month with a Monday to Friday special. For R100 on weekdays, visitors can zip to the summit of Table Mountain and take in a 360-degree view of the city.
“September 2020 was an excellent month as we were able to open again! We have another special to offer you in the month of October,” states the Cableway’s website.
The details of the weekday ticket special are:
- The Monday to Friday, October Special tickets are R100 each
- These tickets are refundable
- The tickets can be rescheduled
- These online tickets can be paid for at Pick n Pay outlets
- This special is only valid via online sales
- These tickets are only redeemable Monday – Friday
- These tickets cannot be used on weekends
- These tickets are only valid for South African citizens. ID’s, Drivers Licenses, and Birth Certificates must be produced when collecting the tickets
- These tickets are not available for purchase at the ticket office
The Cableway observes strict health and safety protocols to ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
To purchase a ticket or find out more information, visit the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway’s official website.
Picture: Instagram/@tablemountainca – @ryan_theadventurerza