Join Stardust Theatrical Dining and Springfield wine estate for a spectacularly indulgent evening of food, wine and entertainment. On Wednesday 20 April 2022, Springfield wine estate will be bringing five of their best wines to be paired with five of the Stardust’s chefs’ finest dishes, while the performing waitrons keep you entertained throughout the evening for only R450 per person.
- The wine: Life from Stone Sauvignon Blanc
- The food: smoked brie and bocconcini buffalo mozzarella wrapped in phyllo pastry, served with balsamic tomato chutney.
- The vegan option: smoked vegan mozzarella.
- The wine: Miss Lucy white blend
- The food: citrus marinated calamari dusted in seasoned rice flour, drizzled with lemon garlic aioli.
- The Vegan option: cauliflower dusted in seasoned rice flower drizzled with vegan aioli.
- The wine: Albarino
- The food: flame grilled Ras el hanout marinated chicken fillet skewer, served with flatbread and tzatziki.
- The Vegan option: chickpea falafel with hummus and flatbread.
- The wine: Whole Berry Cabernet
- The food: slow cooked lamb in Moroccan special spice blend, topped with fresh greens, fresh tomato and red onion salsa, served with fragrant rice.
- The vegan option: layered aubergine with stewed lentils and melted vegan coconut mozzarella, baked in napolitana sauce and garnished with fresh basil leaves (vegan moussaka).
- The wine: Work of Time red blend
- The food: chocolate malva pudding drowned in a dark chocolate sauce served with vanilla pod ice cream, topped with toasted almonds and coconut flakes.
- The vegan option: low carb dark chocolate brownie served with vanilla pod ice cream or vegan sorbet.
Make sure to book in advance due to limited capacity!
- Date: Wednesday 20 April 2022
- Venue: Stardust Woodstock
- Price: R450 per person
- Bookings: here.
Ramadan, Lent, Easter, Ram Navami and Passover: an extraordinary month for giving
Picture: @stardustcapetown / Instagram