The Western Cape is the home of viticulture and various orchards plus the fynbos have contributed to vast gin varieties.
Fruits here are in abundance too and that is the reason Cape Town can easily be called “the home of things cocktails!”
This summer season we dare you to try out one of these drinks for the ultimate celebrations.
Also read: 10 weird and wonderful cocktails to try in Cape Town
1. Fable Restaurant
- Experience: Afterdark
- What is it?: Gin, litchis, lemon, pink tonic plus a confetti brush for the magic.
- Location: Corner Wale Street and Bree Street
@raysofute Fable cocktail anyday 😍 #capetownsa🇿🇦🇿🇦 #cocktaillover❤️❤️ #socialspot #socialspotsa #baralert #visitcapetown ♬ Wake Up In The Sky – Bruno Mars，Gucci Mane & Kodak Black
2. Kloof Street House
- Experience: Soul happiness
- What’s in it? Vodka, granadilla puree, cloudy apple juice, black raspberry liqueur and a granadilla
- Location: 30 Kloof Street
@candibod the p ⭐️ from #kloofstreethouse is the best #cocktail in #capetown #eatout ♬ Stream once upon a dream by Lanadelrey – ozvdelrey
3. Cause and effect
- Experience: Schweppes Bartnder’s Lab (Three cocktails)
- What’s in them? Lots’ just ask for “Kinda classy, kinda hood”
- Location: 280 Dock Road, V&A
@lindi.lindrish Another GREAT 📍Cause|Effect time😊 Definitely one of the best cocktail bars in cape town 😋 #fyp #capetown ♬ All In You – Senior Oat
4. Harad’s Bar and Terrace
- Experience: Eight mini cocktails
- Location: 29 Heerengracht Street
@dominicmullerza 8 Mini Cocktails for R150 at Harald’s Bar & Terrace in Cape Town City Centre 🍹🤩. #cocktails #capetown #capetowntiktok #radisson #parkinnbyradisson ♬ Chiquitita X Twilight – Slowed Remix – DJ Stephany & DJ RKT
If you are keen, these you can try and make from home. Please tag us in your posts we would like to see what your creations will look like.
Happy Heritage Day Mzansi.