Ending 2020 on a high, Morgenster has recently been awarded with some of the industry’s most prestigious awards for olive oil and wine. From 99 out of a possible 100 points from Flos Olei, Absa Top 10 and 5 star Platter’s awards to Michelangelo and Old Mutual trophies, they certainly have reasons to celebrate!
Family-owned and family-run, Morgenster Estate has a long history dating back 300 years. Situated near the foothills of the Helderberg Mountain in Somerset West, they produce award-winning Bordeaux and Italian styled wines and extra virgin olive oil.
Morgenster are hoping to help bring in the festive cheer with some Morgenster gourmet goodness to enjoy at home. Entertain at ease this season, thanks to their summer-style wines, award-winning oils and Méthode Cap Classique.Helping us gear into ‘festive mode’ and fast, Morgenster have a few treats up their sleeve…
Kickstart the seasonal spoils with this ‘gourmet goodness’ hamper that you can WIN by entering via the below form.The hamper includes some of the firm favourites produced at this award-winning estate and is sure to keep you feasting in style, all summer long!
One lucky reader will win a hamper valued at R2500. The hamper includes:- 1 x case Morgenster Vermentino 2020
– 1 bottle of the Flos Olei highly awarded Morgenster Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 bottle of Morgenster Estate Lemon Enhanced Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 bottle of Morgenster Estate Don Carlo Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 500ml
– 1 jar of Morgenster estate Nocellera olive
How to enter: Fill out the form below.
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winner will be announced at 5pm on Tuesday, December 8
– Winner will be contacted via details entered on the form
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
– Winners are required to claim their prize within one week or another winner will be drawn.