4/20 brings out the higher self, and each of us has our own strain of being. Whether your inner tripper just wants to talk about conspiracy theories over a dope view, or eat until you forget what food is, we’ve got some suggestions rolled up just for you.
1.For the ones who just want a spot to contemplate the universe, by sunset or star gaze
- Clifton Ridge/ The Sunset Rock
- Signal Hill
- Chapman’s Peak Cave (For the one who wants the views but also to be hidden away from society)
2. For the rolling stoners who celebrate 420 like a national holiday
3. For the munchies but make it reasonably priced
(..because you probably spent a fair amount of your cash money on the good good today)
4. And for those who just want to stay at home and ease existence
- UberEats your favourite snacks
- Let your laughing fit be unsuspicious by watching a comedy, or literally anything with Kevin Hart in it
- Stay woke and connect to our earth with some amazing documentaries like Seaspiracy
- Listen to the tunes that bring out your inner groove
- Create some trippy art that makes your heart happiest
- Phone that one friend who you know very well might be paranoid right now..
- Or simply do whatever brings you the purest peace. It’s a holiday to put the mellow in marshmallow, so feel no guilt or shame for doing absolutely nothing if you so please.