The dead were momentarily disturbed recently by a group of teenagers who chose a peculiar place to host their fashion show – a local cemetery.
The “Kasi Cemetry Show”, as it was titled, was shared on social media, where it has gone viral.
In the video, young people can be seen strutting down the cemetery pathways in various fashion attire, while the audience sits on the graveyard’s pathway on the sides, watching the models show off the various designs.
The user who uploaded the video to Twitter captioned it, “Fashion show at a cemetery aka place of the departed.”
“It can only be in South Africa,” he added.
Watch the fashion show that turned heads in the graves:
Kasi cemetery fashion show pic.twitter.com/3A9AjHtUzG
— 𝟰𝗗 (@4DThaLord) December 7, 2022
The young models were on the receiving end of not only plenty of jokes but a fair amount of criticism as well.
- “Dead gorgeous,” said one user.
Meanwhile, other viewers failed to see the funny side.
- “This must be the last generation left .. there’s nothing worse than this,” another user tweeted.
- “Madness,” said another tweep.
- “No no this is definitely out of line sure,” stated one user.
- “This is disrespect yoh,” said another.
- “Cry my beloved country,” wrote a different user.