The Cape Town Craft Club hosts Craft Circle Nights with the intention of bringing together the city’s creatives to make art in a laid-back, fun, and judgment-free space.
Craft Night is hosted by Andie Reeves, a teacher, fibre artist and owner of the Cape Town Craft Club.
Everyone is welcome, from experienced artists to complete beginners.
The craft circle will take place on Bree Street at The Ladder.
Bring your creative project, whether it’s clay, fine liners, crochet tools, a sewing machine or an embroidery frame.
- What you’ll get: A hot drink and three hours of craft time under the guidance of artist Andie Reeves.
- Need something? If you want help with something in particular or want to borrow a specific tool, let Andie know by emailing [email protected]
- Bring your friends: You are welcome to bring along a friend or two. Everyone is welcome! You can also book a session for a birthday party, a work bonding experience, or even a wholesome hen party.
- What to bring: All the materials you’ll need to work on the craft project of your choice. The Craft Club has a supply of craft tools and accessories, including scissors, needles, crochet hooks, threads, fabrics, and a library of sewing, crochet, and embroidery patterns.
- Date: Wednesday 1 February | 6pm
- Location: The Ladder | 136 Bree Street, Cape Town City Centre
- Cost: R120
- Book: Quicket
Picture: @capetowncraftclub / Instagram