Affirmations are more than just standing in front of the mirror and saying a few words 15 times. It can be a truly magical and transformative experience if you allow yourself to hear aloud, and embody the words you speak upon yourself. It can also be a great pick-me-up, perfect for those days when you feel as though everything is going wrong – it’s too cold, you dropped your coffee, the hours at work seem to be dragging – you know what kind of day we’re talking about.
To help you power through those not-so-great days, here is a list of curated affirmations that we hope will allow you to keep your chin up and smile!
- I choose peace.
- I’m worthy of love.
- I love myself deeply.
- I’m more at ease every day
- The point of life is balance, not perfection. (NB!)
- I’m in charge of my life and no one will dictate my path besides me.
- I will not compare myself to strangers on the Internet.
- I love myself fully.
- I am enough.
- My contributions to the world are valuable.
- I attract abundance into my life.
- I’m open to new adventures in my life.
- To make small steps toward big goals is progress.
- I am open and receptive to all that’s good.
- I give myself permission to be okay where I am. I know that I am doing my best.