From Desmond Tutu’s mural being defaced to the Root 44 market making headlines, here are our top-10 most-read stories for the week.
10. Coming in at number 10, vaxxed people are being encouraged to explore Cape Town.
9. The winds are brewing as south easterly gushes sail in.
8. The father of the three girls who were allegedly murdered by their mother offered forgiveness.
7. Woolies woes? Customers in Cape Town have the option to drop off their woolies bags.
6. An incredible AR art exhibition has found a home in Kirstenbosch, and it’s stunning.
5. Want to crawl into a cave and hide from the world? Live your pre-historic dream in the comfiest cave.
4. Desmond Tutu’s mural was defaced with shocking language in Cape Town
3. At number three, Table View beachfront is seeing plans in operation for a restoration endeavour!
2. The ‘Cabbage Bandit’ is still making headlines as people are not over the story of the man facing jail time for growing food on his front lawn in an effort to feed the community.
1. And at number one, allegations around the Root 44 market are finally being addressed
Picture: Wesley Fester