Have you always wanted to bring your four-legged friend on a flight? Well, now you can, courtesy of the new airline Lift.
Lift has created a unique offering for their travellers to fly onboard selected domestic flights with their small dogs.
The airline now allows your dog to travel in a pet-friendly carry bag placed under your seat . Only dogs that can fit in 28cm x 20cm x 40cm bag are allowed on the flight.
For those individuals that aren’t pet fanatics or have certain allergies, do not worry because only a limited number of pets are allowed to travel on selected flights‚ and a rigorous cleaning schedule is conducted in between flights.
This special service must be requested at least 72 hours before your intended date of travel.
What is the requirements?
- Your dog must be at least 10 weeks old.
- A dog travelling in the cabin must be carried in an approved soft-case dog carrier bag at all times.
- Puppy training pads/absorbent sheets must be placed in the dog carrier bag.
- Only one dog is allowed in a carrier bag‚ and the dog must be able to stand up‚ lie-down‚ and turn around comfortably.
- A dog will not be permitted to occupy a seat‚ and the dog carrier bag must fit completely under the seat in front of the window seat reserved and remain there at all times.
- Dogs must travel on the same flights as the traveller responsible for them.
- Dogs can’t travel with unaccompanied minors
The airline launched on December 10, 2020.
For more information on this click here.