From South Africans’ reactions to ‘Fish Wors’ to our epic guide to Cape Town’s tidal pools, here are our top 10 stories for the week.
10. Potato prices increased steeply recently, and it doesn’t look like the prices are about to drop anytime soon.
9. If you’re looking for a discount and adventure, Table Mountain’s Cableway might be your next treat in light of their 92nd operational birthday!
8. A 44-year-old man held a family hostage in Milnerton, and the hostage situation carried on throughout the night.
7. Dancer and choreographer, Rudi Smit is showing people that locals can run the world – through creativity.
6. A never-before-seen fire season is potentially underway, and Capetonians have been urged to prepare for it.
5. Two men were shot in an attempted hijacking – by Cape Town police officers.
4. ‘Fishwors’ – Woolies’ latest treat has South Africans confused and intrigued at the same time.
3. If you’re looking for a guide to Cape Town’s epic tidal pools, look no further.
2. Want a feast without an overt cash splurge? Here are 10 restaurants where you can enjoy multi-course meals in Cape Town – for under R500!
1. A Stellenbosch student is raising awareness on safety in South Africa after she was attacked at gunpoint.
Picture: Pinterest/ Vintage Everyday