People are not happy about Coca Cola’s ‘new and improved formula’. A highjacking saw a somewhat positive turn after a baby who was taken alongside a car in Observatory was reunited with his mother. A popular Cape Town restaurant faced the internet’s fury following allegedly turning down a woman entry due to her ‘dress code.’ Take a peak at our top ten most read stories for the week:
10. In the basement of an office block in Cape Town’s CBD, hefty quantities of ammunition were discovered by the police.
9. 100 bodies were discovered in a truck on the N2 near Somerset West.
8. After a hijacking, a baby who was taken alongside a car in Observatory was reunited with his mother.
7. Coke Zero changed it’s formula, and people are not happy about it.
6. A Reddit user sparked an all-important conversation: Are Capetonians cliquey?
5. A popular Cape Town restaurant faced the internet’s fury after a woman was turned away due to their ‘dress-code’.
4. Escaping the city might be on your to-do list, and if it is, people are loving these secluded getaways.
3. Coming in at number 3, the government is aiming to build a new South African city for the first time in decades.
2. Woolworths reusable shopping bags vs. South Africans who keep for getting them. What can we do?
1. At number one, the ‘Cabbage Bandit’ is facing jail time for growing food on his front lawn to feed the hungry.
Picture:Twitter / @erickhill