A Nando’s ad brought together two South African heroes. A Capetonian trail hero braved the cold to aid a man stuck on frosty Table Mountain. Our dam levels have risen significantly! In case you missed one, here are our top ten most read stories for the week.
10. Despite all the learning time lost to COVID-19, the October holidays are not going to be cancelled.
9. Gasant Abarder explains why he won’t be chanting Ronaldo’s name.
8. Meet the City of Cape Town’s very own S.W.A.T team.
7. The heroic story of a trailblazer who braved icy conditions to help a man stuck on Table Mountain.
6. Damn, our dam levels are truly on the rise Cape Town!
5. Woolworths clothing is in its own struggle. We break down why this is so.
4. The new Coca-Cola formula has stirred some backlash.
3. Coming in hot in third place, we’ve got two local heroes on our horizon, namely legend Leo Prinsloo and a sizzling cheap new Nando’s meal!
2. Championing second place, we have the story of a regular customer who did something extraordinary.
1. And at number one, the Mother City looked gorgeous dressed in snow. Here are the snaps!