The annual Color Run is returning to Cape Town this November and promises to be 5km of fun.
As a festive and vibrant event, the Color Run will have attendees running, hopping and skipping on the streets from Sea Point and Green Point promenade. This year all Color Runners will receive exclusive medals after crossing the finish line.
All colourful t-shirts used will be collected by the organisers and given to the needy. This year the Carnival Tour theme will host stilt walkers, balloon shapers, live music and more.
The parade starts at the Sea Point promenade.
Watch, the Color Run 2018 in Pretoria:
Five lucky readers will win double tickets to the Cape Town Color Run. Tickets include an official Color Run t-shirt, a headband, a bag of colorful powder to use at the festival zone, two temporary tattoos and entry to the festival zone on Saturday, November 10 2018.
How to enter:
1. Complete this easy question in our comments section below. What is the theme of this year’s Color Run?
Competition Ts & Cs:
– The winners will be announced on Wednesday, 24 October at 12pm
– Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
– Winners are required to claim their prize by October 26 at 12pm or another winner will be drawn
– Prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for money