The Cannabis Expo is the world’s largest marketplace for education and innovative products and services relating to the cannabis industry, including its medicinal, agricultural, financial and lifestyle aspects.
The cannabis industry is booming, and The Cannabis Expo is the ideal platform for international and local medical health professionals, agricultural providers and lifestyle brands to interact with industry experts and the general public about this versatile plant.
Also read: Is legal cannabis available in Cape Town?
The Cannabis Expo is Africa’s largest trade and consumer expo of its kind, held annually in major business hubs across South Africa.
The Exhibition Hall, networking and entertainment areas, the Cannabis Food Market, and the Cannabis Convention, which features moderated panel discussions and presentations from global industry leaders, are all part of the event.
This multifaceted event facilitates large cannabis business transactions while also providing visitors with the opportunity to learn everything there is to know about cannabis. Learn about cannabis laws, how to obtain a grower’s permit, what tools, lights, and fertilisers are required to grow the best crops, the numerous health benefits of cannabis, the numerous business opportunities available in the cannabis industry, and much more.
This year’s event is expected to be the largest and most exciting yet, with over 200 exhibitors displaying over 1000 cannabis products and a jam-packed schedule of talks and workshops. Visitors can expect interactive presentations and panel discussions, as well as networking opportunities and a wide range of cannabis products and services.
The Freedom Festival will also feature bands, artists, and DJs performing throughout the evening, and the Cannabis Food Market will offer a wide variety of delectable treats.
Running from 24 to 26 March, The Cannabis Expo is already attracting huge business interest with a record number of international and local exhibitor stands booked.
The Cannabis Expo highlights:
- The Cannabis Food Market: Browse and enjoy cannabis-infused meals, treats and drinks.
- The Freedom Festival: A vibrant outdoor festival environment hosting bands, artists and DJs.
- The Shroom Expo: Find out more about all things psilocybin.
- The Expo Stage: Presentations around cannabis-related topics that cover health, agriculture, legislation, finance and more.
- The Convention Stage: Global industry leaders present talks and take part in moderated panel discussions.
- Gizeh Chill lounge: Where you can time out and relax during the day.
Due to the nature of the content of this exhibition, access is limited to attendees over the age of 18.
- Date: 24 to 26 March 2023
- Times: Friday: 10am – 8pm | Saturday: 10am – 8pm | Sunday: 10am – 4pm
- Location: Sun Exhibits, GrandWest | 1 Jakes Gerwel Drive, Goodwood, Cape Town
- Tickets: Howler
- Contact: [email protected]
- Website: thecannabisexpo.co.za
Don’t miss out on the dopest Cannabis Expo CT has to offer at GrandWest
Picture: The Cannabis Expo / Facebook